"These pyrotechnicians are pushing the boundaries of theatre"
- The Times
"The most imaginative show of the year"
- The Observer
"The biggest flame effect I've seen on stage."
- Neal Criscolou, New York Fire Dept.
"......a thing of shock and awe...hugely entertaining stuff..."
- Lyn Gardner, The Guardian
"...a curious mixture of narrative, mood and spectacle that makes you want to reach for the stars. "
- Ian Johns, The Times
"..an indication of the increasing sophistication of British outdoor theatre ... "
- The Guardian
"..breathtakingly beautiful...a pleasure to watch"
- The Guardian
"Their artistic approach and creative focus set The World Famous apart from other companies."
- Simon Chatterton, Bracknell Music Festival
"Saw your show here last night and it was great. The three small boys stood next to me were spellbound at the flight and landing. "
- Audience Member Blast! St Raphael
"An experience that lingers in the memory."
- The West Australian
"These people create tremendous excitement. "
- Trevor Nunn
"Fantastic. Most original piece of theatre I’ve ever seen."
- Audience member The Little Match Girl.
"..utterly exceptional..a breathaking way to end the evening."
- Emma Mansfield - Eden Project.
"..layers of meaning delivered with a lightness of touch..with such, apparently effortless, aplomb."
- Bill Palmer - Avanti Display.
"These guys do things with pyrotechnics that no one else in the world does. "
- Fergus Linehan, Director - Sydney Arts Festival
"I was staggered by just how beautiful and moving it was. Such talented folks, The World Famous are. "
- Martin Sutherland, Royal & Derngate, on Crackers?
"You set the perfect tone for a great evening."
- Angus MacKechnie, National Theatre
"Can fireworks ever be art? In the hands of The World Famous they certainly can.."
- Lyn Gardner - The Guardian
"It was brilliant and bonkers and breathtaking!"
- Audience member Crackers?
"It was a real pleasure to work with a team who worked…with such understated professionalism. "
- Liz Lowther, Cleethorpes Festival of Fire
"Not many free events provide such intoxication for the senses..a spine tingling show."
- Craig Lewis - Journalist.
"World leaders in their field."
- David Micklem Arts Council England
"It was quite simply the most stunningly beautiful, aesthetically pleasing and well rounded thing I have ever seen. The visuals, the great music, the great singing and the crowd just made it one thing I doubt I will ever forget."
- Audience member, Full Circle, MKIF
"fantastic... the fireworks were better than Sydney Harbour Bridge!!!!!"
- Audience Member, Salisbury Festival 2010.
"memorable, cheeky and inspiring."
- Sally Staples, Head of Kent Arts Development
"enthralling spectacle, delicate visual imagery, focused theatre making, musical sensitivity"
- Bill Gee, BGA
"a unique balance of high artistic quality and sheer spectacle"
- Frank Wilson, Director SIRF
"the leading pyrotechnic company in the UK ... with a great skill for storytelling and evoking emotion"
- Kate Hazel, Alchemy Productions
"what British outdoor art can produce at its best. "
- Daniel Andrieu, Director Viva Cite / Atelier 231
"extraordinary fireworks integrated into intelligent and memorable performance"
- Bill Harris, Sydney Festival
"The best pyrotechnic innovators in the UK. "
- Virtual Festivals
"The most impressive fireworks display - awesome. A gauntlet has been thrown down to all other festivals and the bar has been set high, very high." 9.5/10 "
- Virtual Festivals talking about Camp Bestival 2009